|Home > Camera & Camcorder Accessories > Canon > PowerShot SD770 IS > Battery & Charger > NB-6L Lithium-Ion Battery|
NB-6L Lithium-Ion Battery for Canon PowerShot SD770 IS
- SKU 6U81230700020
- Status Temporary Out Of Stock
Our batteries will ensure optimum performance saving you time and money. This battery is made specifically for your camera and to meet or exceed the original manufacturer specifications. You can rely on our battery expertise and your camera can rely on our batteries to keep it powered up and connected
- Brand new non-OEM
- Quantity: 1
- Battery type: Lithium-Ion.
- No memory loss effect.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life
Canon NB-6L Lithium-Ion Battery Compatible with
- Canon PowerShot SX280 HS,PowerShot SX500 IS, PowerShot D20, PowerShot SX260 HS, PowerShot ELPH 500 HS (IXUS 310 HS), PowerShot S95, PowerShot SD4000 IS (IXUS 300 HS), PowerShot SD3500 IS (IXUS 210), PowerShot SD1300 IS (IXUS 105), PowerShot S90, PowerShot SD980 IS (IXUS 200 IS), PowerShot SD1200 IS (IXUS 95 IS), PowerShot D10, PowerShot SD770 IS (IXUS 85 IS),
Rate this product and share your comment with other customers.
Bink : (November 18, 2009)
Bought three of these batteries for a 23 day backpacking trip in the high Sierras. They lasted longer than the trip without limiting the number of photos I wanted to take. Alternatively, talked to another backpacker who bought generic batteries for the same camera and his three batteries lasted less than 2 weeks.
Krosmon : (December 2, 2009)
I bought this battery as a back-up for my new Canon SD1200 IS digital camera. It fits perfectly in the battery charger and seems to have just as much strength as the original battery. By turning off my camera's LCD screen and using the viewfinder, I have taken over 1000 pictures--all outdoors, no flash--on one battery charge and the battery still isn't depleted. I would avoid knock-off brands and stick with genuine Canon batteries.
Charlie H. : (February 14, 2010)
Took 585 pictures on one charge, video screen in use, no flash, outdoors. Does everything I need it to.
Phyllis A. : (December 12, 2009)
Bought it for a SD770IS. Works just like the original, because it is an authentic Canon battery. The various labels are slightly different from the battery that came with my camera, but otherwise identical in every other way. This is a lot better than generic battery replacements that always seem to run out of power a lot faster than the real Canon ones.
- Bink : (November 18, 2009)